Merbau Decking Melbourne
We are one of the most popular Merbau Decking suppliers in Melbourne. It is one of the popularly used timber for flooring and decking with durability and weather resistance. So if you are looking for top-class Merbau decking in Melbourne, then you are on the right page.
We offer the best prices in Melbourne. Wholesaler & direct supplier of Merbau Decking, Merbau Screening, Merbau Panels, Treated Pine, Pre-stained Treated Pine, Merbau Dar and composite decking can contact us.
Affordable Stock Of Merbau Decking
Our Merbau Decking prices are affordable, and stock is extensive. We sell the best quality and promise on-time delivery for Public, Trades & Building Supplier who can buy timber.
Best Quality Products Supplier Of Merbau Decking Melbourne
We supply Merbau timbers that are superior in quality and suitable for all kinds of timber works like flooring or decking. Our products are widely used for construction jobs in Melbourne too.
We can fulfil your requirement of Merbau decking timber in Melbourne for your construction projects. You can develop beautiful looking and durable decks and floors at Merbau Best Prices.
How To Maintain A Merbau Deck?
It is very crucial to maintain the deck to prevent any repairs or weather damage. Regularly maintaining the Merbau deck will last longer and add decor to the outer space. Always maintain the cleanliness of the deck and do the routine checkup of your deck.
You can follow steps that will help in the safety of your deck. These steps will make your deck great.
Step 1:- Washing the deck.
The first step to maintaining a Merbau Decking Melbourne is to do pressure washing to avoid mould bacteria. The moulds can harm your deck. Pressure washing is the best way to keep the deck clean and safe.
- Clean all the deck surfaces and remove dirt and grime.
- You can use a putty knife to remove the debris in between the deck boards.
- Do the sweeping of the deck properly.
- Use a cleaning agent to clean the deck. Read all the instructions before applying any decking oil.
- Always use medium pressure for cleaning the deck.
- The cleaning agent that has Oxalic acid is best to use for old timber. It will make the timber look new.
- Wait for a few days before applying Merbau Decking oil and follow property guidelines before applying any oil and stainer.
Step 2 – Using Merbau Decking oil and Stain checklist
The next step is to apply decking oil properly before sweeping the deck and all the left-out debris. You can also look out for protruding nails on the deck and remove them if needed.
- Follow all the label directions properly.
- Clean the excess water from the deck and its surrounding area.
- For sealing, use the roller to seal the deck.
- Do not coat the surface with thick oil; instead, apply two thin coats on the decking surface.
- You should clean the excess material from the surface to avoid any shiny spots or stains.
- Apply decking oil at moderate temperature. Temperature below 30 degrees is ideal for applying Merbau decking oil.
- Do not apply the decking oil in direct sunlight, windy weather.
Always read the instructions properly written on the label of each product. As Merbau timber needs maintenance, you can complete the above steps in a span of 6 to 12 months.
Why Choose Us?
We are one of the major wholesale suppliers of Merbau timber across Melbourne. We provide the finest quality Merbau timber, and we understand the market better than anyone in the business. It is also cost-effective. There are some important considerations while choosing us.
We have a wide variety of stock available with us. We offer the best prices and quality products.
We supply only superior quality Merbau timber that is suitable for all types of decking and flooring. We offer the product in different sizes such as 140mm and 90mm etc.
Expert team of professional
We offer a customised approach, and this helps you in the cost-cutting of your project. Our hard-working employees provide the best solutions.
Decking is most common in Melbourne households, and it is crucial to maintain the deck to maintain the decor of the outer space. For the best quality and guaranteed Merbau Timber decking, you can trust us. At “Merbau Decking Melbourne ”, we offer the best quality timber.
Unsure about what to choose!!
Merbau Decking Timber boards are available in various sizes, including 70x19mm, 90x19mm and 140x19mm. The decking comes in packs of random lengths ranging from 0.9m to 5.0 metres long; however, some set lengths are available. We are highly competitive with our pricing and guarantee quality ‘A Grade’ Merbau decking timber. Call us now on 03 8595 3035 for our best price, friendly service and expert advice.